Ann Arbor, Michigan (February 8, 2024) – Azenphony Press is pleased to announce the release of Ken Wachsberger’s You’ve Got the Time: How to Write and Publish That Book in You, second edition.
According to Wachsberger, You’ve Got the Time is “the antidote for the oldest excuse for not writing a book in the book. If you’ve got the passion for your idea, you’ve got the time to write your book. You’ve Got the Time shows you where to find it and how to harness its power.”
You’ve Got the Time teaches you how to
- Create order out of the ideas that are already swirling around chaotically in your mind
- Name your files — including chapter and manuscript drafts, web text, freewriting adventures, spreadsheets, and more; as well as correspondence with typesetters, artists, printers, web developers, editors, experts, celebrities, and other industry experts — so you can find them when you need them
- Prepare for and conduct expert interviews so you can sound like an authority even when you know you aren’t one
- Make your prose flow like poetry even if you are weak in mechanics, grammar, and spelling
- Track down and reach out to experts and celebrities whose forewords and testimonials will give your book credibility and marketability
- Negotiate a book contract with knowledge and confidence
- Build your income stream by thinking like a bestseller — whether or not your book makes a list
- Navigate the Smashwords-Draft2Digital merger as an independent publisher
In addition, you learn all you need to know about designing your cover; obtaining your ISBN, barcode, copyright, and index; coding your files for upload to ebook, POD, and audio; and more.
Award-winning author/editor/book coach Ken Wachsberger has been creating articles, stories, and internationally praised, single-, double-, and multi-volume books for fifty years, beginning with the Vietnam era underground press. He is a lifelong educator, a member of National Speakers Association and National Writers Union, and a renowned expert on helping writers to negotiate book publishing contracts.
For coaching, editing, and speaking, or to set up an interview, Ken Wachsberger may be reached at [email protected]; 734 635 0577; https://kenthebookcoach.com/book/, https://azenphonypress.com/, http://www.voicesfromtheunderground.com. Azenphony Press was founded in 1987 in Ann Arbor, Michigan.